Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Post for May...

It's been a very busy weekend. Friday, I dropped Gyllian off at school, and Sam and I headed to the mall. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I NEVER shop for myself. I will go out intending to, but I always come back with clothes for my children (it's much more fun shopping for them). That day, I was on a mission. I first went to EMS (outdoors store) and found my new favorite pair of shoes. I got the KEEN Whispers, and am absolutely in love with them. I spent more than I normally do on anything, but they are so worth it. I next made my way to Aerie and purchased some "nessessities". I then went to Old Navy and purchased four tank tops and a pair of shorts. I did buy Sam something, but it was cheap. I was so proud of myself. Saturday we got up and made plans with my friend Kristi to go to the beach. It was the first sunny day we had in a while, and we were not going to waste it. We spent about three hours there and loved every minute of it.


A little while later, our friend Becky joined us.



After we left the beach we went home to get ready for a birthday party at the pool. Both kids had a blast! We were utterly exhausted when we got home. A think that is a sign we had a good time. Today (Sunday) was another beautiful day. If we didn't have another birthday party we would have gone to the beach again. In a couple of weeks, Gyllian will be out of school and we can spend everyday there. It's not as fun as it would be with daddy, but we're making the best of it. I got two emails from Kevin over the weekend. One was a little worrisome, and the next one set my mind to rest. I know he is ready to come home. It's hard to be away from each other, but he is doing his job. I am so proud of him.

No comments: