Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally...June!!!

So we are FINALLY out of May! Now that we are in June I'm hoping time will go by quicker. We started the month of with another loss of a tooth. Gyllian is now missing her two front teeth, and she looks so cute! What really gets me is how she lost it. She had been pulling and tugging, and even my friend Hannah came over and tried a couple of times, and it still hung on. It was literally hanging by a thread, and it still wouldn't come out! She went to bed that night very disappointed. The next morning I woke up to her telling me she lost it in her sleep and found it under her pillow. I couldn't believe it!
Now I have to take the kids to get their portraits done! These are the times that I really wish Kevin were home (not that I don't all the time). He has missed quite a few milestone in our lives. He missed Sam's birth (by hours), he missed Sam's first birthday, and he has missed Gyllian losing her front teeth. I know that it doesn't seem like much, but to us it's a lot, and it's definitely a lot to Kevin.

No comments: