Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boring...

Not much has happened in the last few days. My mouth is getting better, the house is clean, and the kids are driving me crazy (that's not unusual). It has rained non-stop for the past few days, and they are call for more! I am so sick of the rain. I am missing Kevin more and more. The nights are the hardest. It's usually after I put the kids to bed and I'm all alone. That is usually our time together to just relax or talk about our day. This weekend is going to busy, so that should make for some good posts. One of the big things that I can't wait for is one of Kevin's big bear hugs. I always feel better just from one of his hugs. Another thing is that my mom is coming to visit is July. That will be fun. But I have to say the bear hug is number one.

No comments: