Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Freedom...

Today was the last day of school for Gyllian. I have to say I am so excited! We now have the freedom to sleep in, have adventures, or just be bums. I have so many plans for us...now if only the weather would cooperate! It has been raining almost non-stop for the past two weeks, and the temperature barely makes it to 70 degrees. It's driving me crazy! Last weekend my friend, Chandra, had a wonderful get-together. Her oldest son, Alex, created a field day for the kids. Let me tell you, he had it planned to a "T". There was a scavenger hunt:

There was a game of "Drip, Drip, Drop" (kind of like "Duck, Duck, Goose", but with water).






There was also a three-legged race:




So many fun activities that I can't fit all of them in this blog. My children had a blast and were completely worn out. It was such a fun day! The week went on and school was wrapping up.




Today Sam and I had a playdate with some of the FRG (Family Readiness Group) moms and their children. We had a great time!



We also worked on the "Welcome Home, Daddy banner". It is going to be so cute when it is finished! It feels so nice to be a part of something, and being productive. Now if only Kevin were home. I have been receiving emails on a regular basis. They really keep me going. We are making plans for when he gets back, and I'm really excited! It will be so nice to be a whole family once again!

No comments: