Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big Girls DO Cry...

Or they want to anyway! Today wasn't much better than yesterday. The one good thing that happened today was that I got to sleep until 8:30. Sam didn't get up until almost nine. Gyllian is self-sufficient enough to get up and turn on cartoons without waking me. The poor girl has been snapped at enough times to know better. After that...it was every mommy for herself. I got my workout in, and a shower to boot! Then I tried to get some much needed cleaning done, and the kids couldn't leave each other alone. I fed them lunch, and TRIED to put Sam down for his nap. He wasn't having it. I got him back up, and it was World War III in my house. Now, I don't like to yell, but I am now hoarse. Sometimes I feel like we speak two different languages. I tell them to do something, or to stop doing things, and they do the opposite! Thank goodness they're cute! That's all I can say about that. I got quite a bit of cleaning done, but not near what I wanted to get done. I got another email from Kevin today. I swear, those emails are life savers! He always knows what to say to get me through. I can't wait for him to come home. At least he will be coming home with interesting gifts and pictures. I will actually get to see faraway places through him. I know he would much rather be here with us, but I want him to see things and have some fun. As soon as the weather gets better we will be doing the same. It won't be the same without him, but we be together again before we know it.

No comments: