Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Friday, May 15, 2009

It Never Fails...

It's been a couple of days since I have posted anything, but the children have been keeping me busy. It never fails! Whenever my husband leaves, my kids get sick. Gyllian's asthma flaired up the day he left, and now Sam has viral bronchitis. Now both of my children have inhalers. On top of that, I had to bake some brownies for a fundraiser for the PTO. Bless their hearts. Like I said before, my husband is the cook, not me. I am not a cook nor a baker. I tried to dress up the basket I put them in with pretty ribbons just to make up for this fact. I also promised that I would just send money next time. I got a couple of email the past two days (which is what keeps me going). I always know when he is busy by the one-liner emails. They usually say, "I love you, I miss you, kiss the kids for me, gotta run!" I will take what I can get! Time seems to be going by pretty fast, so it's not too bad. I definitely can't wait to see this...

No comments: