Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday...

Today was just another day without Kevin. We started the day like any other by walking Gyllian to school. Afterwards we went to a playgroup with our FRG, and Sam got some much needed play time in. We started off on the swings (as usual).



We were all over the playground today. He is getting much braver, and mommy is getting a little more nervous. We found that tapping the poles with mommy's pen made a cool noise.




He REALLY likes the bouncy seats...




And today was his first time going down the big slide without mommy.



We played for a good hour before we decided to pack up and go home for lunch. After lunch, Sam went down for his nap, and I baked Susan a cake for her birthday. It wasn't much,but I figure it's the thought that counts (you'll recall that I am NOT much of a baker). We walked to pick Gyllian up from school, and came home to start dinner. After dinner, we surprised Susan with her cake. It took her so long to get to the house, that I had to blow out her candles because they were about to catch her cake on fire! Next thing we knew it was bedtime. Now it's quiet and I am alone once again. I haven't heard from Kevin in a few days, but I'm trying to keep my mind off of it. It's hard to knowing that most of the other wives have heard from their hubbies. We'll see. I just need to keep busy and try not to think about it. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: