Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Head Games...

It's been a while since I last posted anything on here. It's been crazy hectic with Halloween to get ready for, Kevin's next departure, and on top of everything the car has failed it's emissions test! Something is wrong with our fuel sensor, and it could cost $75 to $550 to repair. On top of that, Connecticut says we owe them two years of vehicle taxes! Because my husband is in the military there is an afidavit we fill out to be exempt, but they are saying that we don't qualify! Kevin went down to the office to try and figure this out, and they don't even have any of this in their records. Talk about a major headache! All of this and my husband leave within the next few days. They were supposed to leave this past Tuesday, but now who knows when! It's hard to prepare and say your goodbyes when you don't know when your husband is leaving. It's a HUGE head game! I can handle him being gone (it's not a very long underway), but I can't handle not knowing when. I guess I shouldn't complain. I know wives who haven't seen their husbands (other than Skype) for almost seven months. Now THAT'S a head game!!!

No comments: