Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Friday, November 27, 2009

Let the Stress Begin...

My husband is back out to sea, and things couldn't be worse! This has been the hardest underway so far...even harder than their deployment! From the time my husband has left, my kids have turned into strangers. Sam was pretty much potty-trained, and now he has been peeing in his pants. He knows what he's supposed to do, but just hasn't done it. Gyllian has started crying at the drop of a hat. She'll be laughing and playing one minute, and crying the next. I am trying to hold on to my sanity, but it's getting harder by the day. I know it's because they miss their dad. Before the deployment they were used to their dad being gone all the time. He would be home for about a week at a time, and then be gone for 2-7 weeks at a time. They've had the past almost four months straight with him home every day, and now he's gone again. It's been hard on all of us. To take our minds off of everything we are going to decorate the house for Christmas. We are cleaning from top to bottom and putting out everything that puts us in the Christmas mood, and brings back previous Christmas' memories.

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007

Christmas 2008
I know this Christmas will be great, and my hubby will be home to celebrate it with us once again.

No comments: