Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year, New Dreams...

I am so glad that 2010 is here! 2009 was a stinker!!! I have a lot of plans for 2010 that I can't wait to get into motion. Kevin will be home for most of the year so we will actually be able to fun things with the kids this summer! Although it started off bumpy, I am determined to make this year a great one! I just returned from a trip to Tennessee to visit my grandparents. Although it's circumstances weren't ideal, it was wonderful to see them. We also were able to visit my dearest friends! It was so great to see them!!! We got back Monday night, and Gyllian returned to school today. My mother traveled with us so that I wouldn't have to do it alone, and she left today. Gyllian did NOT want to get out of the car!!! I had to get out and physically remove her. I felt bad for her, but she could not afford to miss anymore school. Then it was off to Providence to drop my mom off at the airport. It's nice to back home and on schedule. We are VERY routine oriented and traveling messes us up. Now that we are home, it's time to start moving forward with my resolutions. A new year, a new...

No comments: