Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Wait is Over...

So, I had been waiting to take a certain test, and boy were my nerves about to get the best of me. Sunday night, I couldn't sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I just wanted to close my eyes and Monday be here. Finally, the day came!!! I got up and took this certain test. I refused to look at it for quite some time, but when I did I saw this...


I couldn't believe it!!! After only one try, we are expecting baby number three!!! Three days later I turned the big 3-0. I don't think there could have been a better birthday present! The hubby of course was out to sea, so the kids and I celebrated together with a cake that my friend, Annie, bought for me.











It wasn't much, but it was fun! Then I figured since I was four weeks along exactly, I would get my first side view pic. I'm going to do them every month so that I can see the belly in progress. According to Gyllian, I'm having TWO babies!!!



Kevin returned Friday and we've been getting back into the groove of things. He won't have to go back out to sea for quite some time. Let the shopping begin!!!

No comments: