Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Third Time's the Charm...

This pregnancy is already so different from the first two. With my daughter, Gyllian, I was sick for six months straight, and didn't show until my fifth month. With my son, Sam, I was only sick for the first trimester (and that was only if I didn't keep food in my mouth 24/7), and started to show right at the end of my third month. With this baby, no vomiting yet, but I've already had to lose my belt! Now mind you I was already a little over weight when I got pregnant, but not to the point where I couldn't wear a belt! I asked Gyllian what she thought I was having. She sat there and thought for minute before replying, "You're having two babies!" I tell you...kids say the craziest things...I hope! :)

No comments: