Please Help Me Reach My Goal!


Sunday, August 9, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...

So Kevin has been home for a couple of weeks now, and we are just now starting to get readjusted. When Kevin leaves for longer periods of time, the kids and I have to adjust to life without daddy. My brain goes on auto-pilot, and I try to keep them too busy to be sad (which only works for a while). Then when Kevin comes home we have to readjust to having daddy around. I get so used to doing things on my own and in my own way that when he's here and tries to do it his way, it frustrates the crap out of me!!! The whole process take a few weeks. It has been nice though. We had to take Gyllian to a pediatric pulmonologist, and I didn't have to drive! : ) It was nice having my other half with me when they confirmed she had asthma, and on top of that she has reflux. It's always difficult (for him and me) to send that type of information to him by email. Moving on...

We have had a lot of fun the past few weeks. We've been to the beach...







We have gone to Mystic Village...











We've even been to the pool (the one I vowed never to take them to until their daddy returned!)...





So needless to say, we have had a lot of fun. Soon, daddy goes back to work and we have to get back into the daily grind. It's better than him being away, though. : )

No comments: